We are back from vacation. A week in hot hot hot Florida. It was 92-94 each day, and the day after we left to come home...83. Go figure. I hate the 90's but love low 80's!
Today is my 50th birthday. I didn't think it would really bother me, but I do feel kind of depressed today and just sort of want to be left alone. It does not help that I go back to work today after being off all last week plus the Friday before that. Ugh.
No stitching...I have NO idea how someone can stitch on an airplane. The seating is SO tight and narrow, no elbow room for stitching!
We took lots of pictures so I will try to post a few in the next day or so (we went to Disney so you have to take lots of pictures there!)
1 comment:
♫♫♫ Happy Birthday, Lori! ♫♫♫
Hope you have a great day :)
Post a Comment