It's Wednesday....Hump Day! Once we get past today its all downhill to the weekend! We are getting the house powerwashed today. Got a coupon for $99 so hopefully they will do a good job. One of the neighbors had theirs done and it looks nice. Ours isn't terribly dirty, but some spots could use it. I like that the screens and windows get cleaned while they do it! Then I just have to do the inside of the windows this weekend!
No stitching. I thought I would get Summer Garden done before Labor Day but no such luck. Its one of those pieces that takes longer than you think it will!
Vacation in 9 days! Disney and tropical drinks coming soon!
Thanks for the comments on my blog posts! I know it is definitely not the most interesting blog but I am trying to improve!
No comments:
Post a Comment