Oohh yesterday and today we have had some pleasant weather. A little rain early this morning but now its breezy and 66 degrees! No real sun but that's ok! We are supposed to get colder later this week and they even mentioned the "S" word for Friday !! Ugh!! Not ready for that but it won't stick much yet, except maybe to the grass for a bit.
Here is a picture of some pretty leaves. This was taken with my cellphone through the car window and the sun is not out, so it is not as pretty as when the sun is shining! This is the end of the street going into where I work.
I actually have been stitching on Spooky by Homespun Elegance! I just have to finish the border tonight and then I will take a picture to post!
My dad brought us the last of his wax peppers from his garden so DH is going to make sausage stuffed peppers this weekend. They are SO good! Can't wait!
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment