My Blog List

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Kathy is having a giveaway! And so is Lisa!

Check out Kathy's blog ... she is a great writer, and she is also having a giveaway!
http://astitchersheirlooms.blogspot.com/

Also, Lisa at Hockey Mom is celebrating her 3 year Blogaversary!  Check out her blog for a fun giveaway too!
http://cadurst.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Kathy Ellen said...

Thank you, Lori, for posting about my October Giveaway!

Your weekend "Shop Hop" sounds like you had great fun, and what a wonderful time to be driving with all of the changing foliage too!

To answer your question about how to find time to stitch: I always have my favorite piece all set up on my frame, with everything I need to stitch, right next to my favorite recliner. I try to stitch a little each day, after the household tasks are completed. Then, every evening, while my husband is watching his favorite sports game, I put in a Netflix movie and settle in for a few hours of stitching pleasure!

Happy Stitching This Week!

LoriU said...

Thanks Kathy! I think I am going to have to set up a spot of my own to stitch instead of always putting it away!!