My Blog List

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Tuesday 2/7

How's that for an original title?  HA!

So I don't know if I ever mentioned it but I also like to scrapbook, and make cards.  I recently purchased a stamp that I just love to make some Valentine cards which I need to do soon!  Here is a picture of how it will look when done.  I just thought it was SO cute! 



Anyway, not much else new....just been catching up on blog reading and last night we watched a cute movie "No Strings Attached".  It had Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher in it. 

2 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

How very crafty of you Lori! I never got in to scrapbooking as much as others did. I made a few but never spent a bundle on it. I know if you really get serious about it you can spend alot of dough before you know what happened!

I am always at a loss for a post titles too. Yours is simple and to the point!

Enjoy your day!

Carol said...

I always knew that if I got involved in scrapbooking I would never have the time to stitch so I've only ever made one scrapbook and that was for my parent's golden anniversary.

Looking forward to seeing your finished Valentine cards :)