My Blog List

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A finish!

I finally finished "Deer Friends" by Becky Boos.  Well I have to sew the nose buttons on the reindeer but want to iron it first!  Here it is, still in Qsnaps!


We went to the Home & Garden show recently and this is one of the gardens they had set up.  Makes you think Spring will be here soon!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

What a cute finish! Beautiful garden. :) I started a blog 2 days ago if you'd care to look. http://astitchersstory.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

Very cute reindeer finish, Lori! Sure hope I'll be seeing flowers like those around my yard very soon. Oh, wait, that can't happen because the huge deer population eats every single flower I plant!! Very frustrating :)

Shari said...

super cute finish!!! And oh my! That flower garden is beautiful...I am so ready for spring!!!

Andrea said...

I am stopping over to say THANKS SO much for the lil note about my bathtub! The complete AFTER pics of the WHOLE room will be on Lilluna.com tomorrow.

OH and the paint color is Martha Stewart Seaglass