Things have been really quiet around here lately. We have not really had any snow, which is NICE! Normally at this time of the year we have a continuous 5" or more on the ground. We had a little last week then it rained and melted away. The last few days it has been 50 degrees out! Love it! I am sure we will pay for it eventually though...will probably have snow until June or something! Today is Groundhog Day. They said that Phil in PA saw his shadow so six more weeks of winter.
I have been looking at the Mirabilia Facebook page everyday lately. Oh those ladies do beautiful work! I have stitched one Mirabilia, "Waiting for Ships" and I still need to get it framed. I should save up and send it to Jill Rensel I suppose. I wish I was a faster stitcher so I could do another Mirabilia, but lately I have been sticking to smaller pieces. I am still working on "Deer Friends" by Becky Boos. It is fun and easy since its on 10 count fabric, but still is taking me awhile.
Other than watching American Idol (boring), I have been trying to clean the house. Sort of a pre-Spring Cleaning. I got some new to me spray cleaner...Method Lavendar spray. Oh I love it! Works great and I don't feel like I am using so many chemicals!
Well, better get back to work! Have a great day!

2 comments:
It sure has been a strange winter, hasn't it, Lori? Not that I'm complaining--I love how easy it has been to get around without fear of icy roads!
Doing some spring cleaning/organizing here as well--I'll have to check out that lavender spray...
Looking forward to seeing your "Deer Friends" finish...
I went for a walk today and about roasted to death!
This is crazy weather but I'm not complaining.
Post a Comment