My Blog List

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday....and I have to get better at titles....

Wow I have such a hard time coming up with titles for these daily posts!  I will have to try and get better at that.

Feeling so-so since I started eating again.  I am sure after being SO empty, the system needs to get back in the swing of things once food is re-introduced.

I got my stash in the mail!  The LK HOHOHO!  That Morris Blue linen is SOOO pretty!  I can't wait to start it, probably this weekend.  I did stitch more yesterday and today on Haunted Holler which I am still loving!

Tomorrow is 11-11-11.  I read that people are flocking to Las Vegas to get married tomorrow so they have 11-11-11 for their anniversary date! That is pretty funny!  We were married 8-8-81, and people kept telling us we should have waited until 8-8-88!  Seven year...I don't think so!

Hope everyone has a great day and I want to say THANK YOU to Carol for commenting on my blog! I love her blog and am thrilled that she is reading mine, boring as it is!! 

No comments: