We got our first snow during the night! It is pretty much just on the grass, about a 1/2" or so! It is supposed to be in the 60's this weekend so it won't last, but this is late for us. We normally get a good bit of snow here on the shores of Lake Erie! Mostly it comes in January/February though. They are predicting 150 inches for us over this season. Ugh! I like it around Christmas, but that's it!
Working half a day today and then taking DH for a medical procedure. Please say a prayer for him because his heart does not like anesthesia...it tends to go to an irregular heartbeat. We are hoping this time it won't!
I am hoping to go to The Crafty Ewe this weekend. I remembered I still have a $50 gift certificate that I got last Christmas. So I figured I would go get the last three of Lizzie Kate's Six Fat Men, and some fabric!
1 comment:
You can keep it! We're still getting lovely weather here ;o)
Good luck to your DH. Hope all goes smoothly.
Have fun! Yes, jump on the 6 Fat Men bandwagon ;o)
Post a Comment