My Blog List

Monday, January 20, 2014

Another little ornament finish...

Stitched up this Little House Needleworks freebie called "Seven Pines" this weekend.  I probably should have used a darker fabric so the white would stand out, but was too lazy to go downstairs and dig through the stash LOL!  This is stitched on 28 count Platinum lugana. 

Here is a link to the free pattern:  http://littlehouseneedleworks.blogspot.com/2013/11/a-special-little-something.html


6 comments:

Loretta said...

Adorable!!!!

I just finished that one myself.

Take care and happy stitching!!!

Anonymous said...

It's lovely and the white looks great on that colour fabric.

Heather said...

Oh, that is super cute! Well done.

Beth said...

It is very xute Lori. Thanks for the link.

Carol said...

I love this one, Lori!! Such a cute finish--I know I'll be adding this to my "must stitch" list this year :)

Peggy Lee said...

Love it...adorable little snowman.
Quite fitting for the season.