I absolutely cannot believe it is APRIL already! That is crazy! The year is flying by. My dad always told me it goes faster as you get older...he was right (as usual!!)
I have been stitching on some little snowmen that I NEED to finish! I want to get to an easter piece! There is just a lot of white thread stitching on these snowmen and I tend to stitch slower with white because it never looks 'neat' to me!
Yesterday I made Pumpkin Bread. It is so good, and really easy. Here is a link to the recipe http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/easy-pumpkin-bread-recipe I do substitute cinnamon for the nutmeg as we don't really care for nutmeg at our house. It makes two loaves so I usually send one to work with DH and his co-workers have all said they love it!
Have a great first week of April! I will post a picture of the snowmen as soon as I finish!
1 comment:
Another yummy recipe, Lori--thanks for the link :) Looking forward to seeing your stitching photos soon!
Wishing you a lovely Easter weekend...
Post a Comment