Today is our son's 29th Birthday! He was supposed to be born on Christmas Eve, 1982. But didn't appear until January 12, 1983! He brings us smiles and laughs every day. I know that God only gives special needs children to certain people and I am glad he chose us! Our son has taught me more patience that I ever thought I would have. Here is a picture of him with his dad (my wonderful DH) (oh and we were at Disney World's Polynesian, hence the leis)
On the stitching front I DID finish the Lizzie Kate HOHOHO. Just have to iron and get a picture of it. I started a design by Becky Boo called Deer Friends. It is on a 10 count with perle cotton. Oh how nice it is to work with!
I just finished reading all Carol's old entries from 2009-2010 in her blog Stitching Dreams. I just love seeing all her stitching and she is a great writer!
We are supposed to get snow starting tonight...we'll see if they are right! We have only had an inch or so this winter so far! Very rare for Northeast Ohio!!
Take care and I will be back with photos!

1 comment:
Wishing your son a most happy birthday, Lori! I, too, was supposed to be born on Christmas, but I made my poor mom wait until January 16th.
Oh, my, you really read all of my old entries!! You probably know more about my life than I can even remember--my brain is getting so old! Thanks for your kind comments, Lori :)
Stay warm now--hope our snowfall isn't too bad. Looking forward to seeing your LK photos...
Post a Comment