Hello again. Wow things seem like they have been very busy this past week but I don't feel I got much accomplished! We did get the treadmill moved, so I have no excuse not to get back on there! I did 15 min. on Sunday and 17 min. on Monday...working up to 30 min. I guess some is better than none.
I was bad and ordered the new Lizzie Kate 6 Fat Snowmen patterns. SOO cute!! I could not resist! I guess I better get busy and finish Summer Garden!
3 comments:
Hi Lori! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!
Good luck with your treadmill workouts...I love mine and try to do 45 minutes most days--it is such a great stress reliever--just like stitching!
I look forward to seeing your LK snowmen take shape :)
Lori--email me and I'll send you the colors I used for my crow freebie. Couldn't find your email on my blog anywhere...
Some is definitely better than none!
Post a Comment